Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Voices In My Head? Is This Why Black Men Cheat???

I hear voices in my head! Does that make me crazy? Okay, maybe not voices but there is a conflict going on... id versus ego... maybe an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. The angel always tells me to find a good girl and settle down, but the devil is awfully loud... The devil tells me it's fun to be single and date.

The angel is the voice of reason. It tells me it's time to stop running the streets and settle down and be in a committed relationship. The devil tells me it's more fun to be single... Hey, let's go to the club tonight. It's more fun to date multiple women. The angel tells me why are you here at the club... if you meet a woman here she was here last week... she's here this week and she'll be here next week... You won't find what you are looking for here. The devil tells me why are you sitting in the house... so what if she's not what you are looking for... she may not be Mrs Right... but we are looking or Mrs. Right Now.

The angel tells me if I have a good girl, that has my back, I should chill. The devil tells me she's a good girl, but there are so many beautiful women in the world.... are you sure you can't find a better one... Look at the girl that just walked into the 7 - Eleven. The angel tells me I want her to be the mother of my kids. The devil tells me she gets half my stuff.

We always want what we don't have. If you are single you want to be in a relationship, sometimes when you are in a relationship you want to be single.

I don't literally hear voices... but these thoughts do cross my mind. I don't know if this is the thought process for other men... But if it is, it could explain why black men do the things we do... Do they have any relationship Paxil? What can be done to change this? The sooner we find the answer... the sooner we will know why Black Men are afraid to commit... But that's just Trey's Opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment